Through-the-lens magnification means…..
MOST Lightweight. GREATEST Clarity.
practitioners often suffer from back
and neck pain and many suffer from eye strain.
Take care of yourself and consider a pair of PeriOptix
They promote proper posture, reduced fatigue, enhance
vision and add to career longevity.
We are certified PeriOptix loupe specialists and can fit
you for the perfect through-the-lens loupe.
Why choose PeriOptix Through-The-Lens
- The lightest at only 36gm
- The largest field of view
- Excellent resolution and clarity
- Affordable price
- Unlike other TTL style frames which have a fixed
viewing angle, Perivista have 3 adjustable declination angles at the temple
- Adjustable at the temples (adjustment is in the
frame, not the lens)
- Soft, adjustable nose pads (with 2 positions)
Through-the-Lens Style offers:
- Improved visualization of fine detail
- Improved posture
- A wide & deep field of view (10cm)
- Less eye strain
- Greatly reduced weight on the face
- Wrap around design, making shields unnecessary
- Choice of working distance based on your height
- 2.7x magnification
- Red or Black frame
- Fixed IPD means the lens never needs adjusting