Bulk EZ – Dual-Cured Bulk-Fill Composite
The Truly Predictable 1 Layer Composite
No Light-cure needed = DC makes light-curing optional
No layer after layer increments = Save time!
No Gaps or leaks = longevity & no sensitivity
Create anatomy before material sets = looks great!
Bulk EZ is a dual cure reinforced nanofil composite designed for direct restorations. The material starts as a flowable and once fully cured, has similar physical properties as traditional light cure composites with high radiopacity. The self cure initiators allow Bulk EZ an unlimited depth of cure and make it compatible with all dental bonding agents. The material is offered in three shades (VITA A1, A2 and A3).
The Best Bulk Around – Here’s why:
Bulk EZ is highly aesthetic and perfectly matches Vita shades - Other brands of Bulk fill and older style chemistry look too translucent and grey in appearance.
Bulk EZ gives you the full depth of cure down to the furthest base level – Other brands of bulk fill may not fully cure at the base of the proximal box.
Bulk EZ has the lowest microleakage score of all (0.2) – Other brand suffers microleakage score of 2.8
Bulk EZ shrinks towards the tooth with no gaps – Other brand cures towards the curing light – with gaps - particularly and the base of the prep which can lead to sensitivity.
Bulk EZ in a self-cure mode relaxes and flows – Other brands that depend on the curing light will suffer shrinkage stress leading to brittleness.
BULK EZ = No worries!
- Unlimited depth of cure, guarantees complete curing in the deepest cavities
- Best interproximal margins and lowest degree of microleakage compared to the competition
- Perfectly sealed gingival margins at great depth
- One step bulk placement - no layering required - unlimited depth of cure!
- Flowability adapts to fill all surfaces
- Superb polishability means no additional layer of aesthetic resin needed
- Highest gloss score amongst all bulk fills ( Clinician’s Report 2016 )
- Compatible with all dental bonding agents
- No sonic vibrator or special instrument needed for placement
- High radiopacity ( 320% aluminum )
- Fast Setting = 90 seconds from initial insertion to set